“The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.” “
– The E=MC2 Guy !
( If HE couldn’t, what chance we lesser mortals 🙂 )
Reaching the end of a job interview, the Human Resources Person asked the young marketing executive, ‘what starting salary were you looking for?’
The candidate said, ‘Somewhere around 100,000 pounds a year, depending on the benefits package.’
The HR Person said, ‘Well, what would you say to a package of 6-weeks holiday, bank holidays, full medical and dental, full pension, and a company car replaced every 2 years with all the tax paid. The Engineer sat up straight and said, ‘Wow!!! Are you kidding?’
The HR Person said ” Well buddy, you started it !”
This is too good not to share !
Enjoi – and may it ring many bells with you too !
Read and practice at your own risk :-))
- Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just f*** off and leave me alone !
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a flat tyre.
- The darkest hours come just before the dawn. So if you’re going to steal your neighbour’s milk and newspaper, that’s the time to do it.
- Sex is like air. It only becomes really important when you aren’t getting any.
- Don’t aspire to become irreplaceable. If you can’t be replaced, you can’t be promoted.
- Remember, no one is listening until you fart.
- Never forget that you are unique, like everyone else.
- Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
- If you think nobody cares whether you’re dead or alive, try missing a couple of mortgage payments.
- Before you judge someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you judge them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.
- If at first you don’t succeed, avoid skydiving.
- Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
- Have you ever lent someone £20 and never seen that person again? It was probably worth it.
- If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
- Some days we are the flies; some days we are the windscreens.
- Don’t worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
- Good judgment comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgment.
- The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
- A closed mouth gathers no feet.
- There are two theories about how to win an argument with a woman. Neither one works.
- Generally speaking, you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving.
- Never miss a good chance to shut up.
- Experience is something you don’t get until just after you need it.
- When we are born we are naked, wet, hungry, and we get smacked on our arse. From there on in, life gets worse.
- The most wasted day of all is one in which we have not laughed.
- Remember not to forget that which you do not need to know.
One upon a time oh so looong ago …..
A ” Job Interview ” was on !
BBC, with its considerable capabilities has been able to resurrect it.
Using my “inside connections” with BBC, have managed to bring it here …
Just so you my friends, can know that the “fundamentals” never change….