REQUIRED : ASSISTANT MANAGER – HOMOLOGATION & REGULATORY COMPLIANCES FOR ONE OF WORLD’s MOST FAMOUS BRAND OF MOTORCYCLES ( Job Ref. JXPYT/01 )
COMPANY : With a history of more than 100 years in the World, it is an iconic brand with a similar status in India as well.
PROFILE : DEGREE ( Full Time, essential ) with 4-6 years experience as under in Top 2 Wheeler Manufacturing Companies
– To maintain regulatory compliance of motorcycles at through continuous homologation tests
– To ensure company meets launch target of new models and business plan, through timely approval from Govt. Test Agencies.
– To keep close watch on international & domestic new regulation formulation and to raise company concern for the same, if required.
– Study of new models for regulation compliance.
– Advance Info any drawing level non compliance.
– Identification of Vehicle & Component tests required for homologation
– Pre Homologation tests for regulation verification.
– Preparation of Technical Specification for Homologation
– Tracking & Countermeasure of Tests results in case of failures.
– Coordination with Govt. Test Agency for Tests.
– Coordination with Maker for Component Homologation.
– Clearance for all tests & reports from Govt. Test agency
– Decision making regarding new regulation stance
– Maintain Legal documents like Type Approval certificates etc.
– Advance new regulation verification for various models
– Approval of models to new notified new regulations
– Study of draft new regulations .
– Control of section budget and payment to Govt. Agencies
– Preparation of Regulatory updates presentation to top management.
– Coordination for quarterly COP from Govt. agencies.
– Extension approval of running mass production design changes.
– Compilation & Documentation of regulation meetings minutes
– Liasoning with Govt. Agencies like ARAI / iCAT / TUV / VRDE / CIRT
– Preparation for ISO Internal & External audits.
– Good Technical know-how of Automotive technology
– High degree of inter-personal skills and management
– Excellent Communication & presentation skills at highest levels
– Logical reasoning / decision making / statistical analysis
– Need to maintain confidentiality at all levels
SALARY : Upto around Rs. 8 lacs pa
Position requires some travel
LOCATION : Near Delhi
SPECIAL NOTE : This is NOT a ” job “, it is an opportunity to acquire a Brand Identity on your CV which will help you all through your life ! Only people with such strong interest and motivation will survive the rigorous selection procedure !!
HOW TO APPLY :
a) REGISTERED CANDIDATES : Should apply via http://mytopjob.in for priority handling and response by the Support Manager for this position. They can also speak to the Employer / Support Manager for an on the spot evaluation and response since they will be able to see their CONTACT DETAILS on logging in.
b) OTHERS : Are strongly suggested to REGISTER with My Top Job for advantages as above for this as well as all similar jobs . To register, please click hereunder :
If you do not want to register, you can also send a mail as under :
a) Mail To : email@example.com
b) Subject of Mail : Application for Assistant Manager Homologation – Job ref. JXPYT/01
Please explain in your E-mail how best you fit into the role and your Present / Expected Salary.
Best of luck in your Career Endeavors !